For fix this issue we have following steps
Go to this url – http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
1. Click on Java Icons or JDK Download Button.
2. Then you will see list of Java Development Kit. You need to accept the license agreement. Then click on Windows x86 or Windows x64. JDK (Java Development Kit) available in two version x86 and x64 . You need download according to your windows platform architecture.
3. After download JDK. Click on executable file and install JDK. Default installation path of JDK –
You have option to change installation path of JDK.
5. Check that JDK installed
Check path into your system “C:program filesJava[JDKVersion]”
[JDKVersion] – Its version of JDK
follow these steps to setup JAVA_HOME variable on your Windows system.
1 . Right click the My Computer icon on desktop and Select Properties option.
2 . Click on “Advanced system settings link”
3. Click on “Advanced” tab. then Click the “Environment Variables” button.
4. Under User Variables, click “New”.
6. Scroll to the beginning of the Variable value and insert and check “JAVA_HOME” listed.
8. “%JAVA_HOME%” will show you JDK root directory. That means “JAVA_HOME” setup successfully.